When I was a little girl my mom documented all of my school memories in a book called “My School Days”. There was a place for each year’s current picture, my likes and dislikes, activities and sports, and a pouch for school paraphernalia. But the most interesting to me now is the fill-in-the-blank sentence: When I grow up I want to be a(n) _____________.
For many years my mom wrote in that blank two words – mommy and homemaker.
Now at 36 years of age, as my dream of becoming a homemaker has become a reality, I am wondering how I missed the Bachelor’s degree in homemaking because it is so much harder than I thought.
One of my biggest struggles is meal budgeting, meal planning, and preparing healthy meals.
And that’s exactly what this book is – a toolbox.
It is jammed pack of information for not just planning and buying groceries on a budget, but for doing so healthfully.
I have found myself saying several of the same comments Anne addresses in the book:
- I can’t use coupons because they’re only for packaged foods.
- I can’t prepare healthy meals because the food is too expensive.
- I can’t find the time to prepare healthy foods.
Not only does Your Grocery Budget Toolbox give you much needed information to overcome these obstacles, it does so without an “all or nothing” approach. Anne stresses the fact that this meal planning, meal budgeting, and healthy eating takes time to learn and adjust. You don’t have to incorporate all of the ideas in this book in order to “do it right”. Even using some of the ideas will be healthier and better for your family’s pocketbook.
Here are some other features that I love about Your Grocery Budget Toolbox:
- Challenges to help you start small
- Well-organized food lists of the most beneficial whole foods
- Practical ways to make food stretch and not go to waste
- Easy to understand and use budgeting tools
- Explanation of the use of coupons in healthy, whole eating
- Wonderful, easy recipes for homemade cooking and food preparation!!
- Ways to take your whole eating lifestyle to the next level
- Printables that you can use to get started!!!
I highly recommend Your Grocery Budget Toolbox to anyone who is struggling to incorporate healthy, whole eating into their lifestyle on a budget!
And right now you can click here to get this $4.99 eBook for 20% off!
Just use the discount code: braid
And enter the giveaway!
One person will receive a free copy of Your Grocery Budget Toolbox. If you buy the book and then win, your money will be refunded!
It’s easy to enter! Just complete the mandatory requirements below! This giveaway will begin on August 2nd and will end at midnight on August 9th. The winner will be announced on August 9th.